Citizenship for Military Personnel & Family Members

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Spouses of members of the U.S. armed forces (service members) may be eligible for expedited or overseas naturalization. Children of service members may also be eligible for overseas naturalization.

Last Review and Update: Feb 10, 2017
Back to top