Green Card for a Refugee

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

If you were admitted as a refugee, you are required by law to apply for a Green Card (permanent residence) in the United States 1 year after being admitted as a refugee.

Last Review and Update: Feb 25, 2013
Back to top