How to Apply for Voluntary Departure

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project, Inc.

This booklet is for people who are in the custody of DHS and who have been placed in removal proceedings. "Removal" is what used to be called "deportation."

Last Review and Update: Aug 22, 2006
Back to top