Guide: How to stop removal proceedings through the "10-Year Cancellation of Removal" law

Read this in: Spanish / Español

If you, or someone you know, is in removal proceedings, this guide will help you understand the requirements and steps to build your case based on the "1-year cancellation of removal" legal remedy. If granted, it will stop your removal from the U.S. and will help you obtain a legal permanent resident card (green card).

Last Review and Update: Aug 22, 2006
Back to top