Immigration Benefits for Battered or Abused Victims

Read this in: Spanish / Español
Authored By: US Citizenship and Immigration Services

As a battered spouse, child or parent, you may file an immigrant visa petition under the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), as amended by the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).

Last Review and Update: May 04, 2017
Back to top