Correct Military Record

Authored By: Defense Finance and Accounting Service

If you believe you are the victim of an error or injustice which affects your military record, you may apply for a Correction of Military Records by completing and submitting a DD Form 149, Application for Correction of Military Record. Submit your completed DD Form 149 to the appropriate address on page 2 of the form.

Last Review and Update: Sep 09, 2016
Back to top