Banning Self-Help Information Center

General Contact Information

311 E. Ramsey Street
Banning, CA 92220

How to Get Help

  • Monday 7:30 am - 4 pm
  • Tuesday 7:30 am - 4 pm
  • Wednesday 7:30 am - 4 pm
  • Thursday 7:30 am - 4 pm
  • Friday 7:30 am - 4 pm

A Small Claims Advisor is available to give assistance to anyone who is involved in a Small Claims case or who may become involved in a Small Claims case. The Small Claims Advisor can also help with Small Claims appeals as well as “post judgment” matters such as collection of money by writs and liens.

For the Riverside region, call (951) 274 - 4499
For the Desert region, call (760) 393 - 2163

For more information:

For a calendar of workshops:

Who We Are

Self-Help Information Centers are open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Self-Help Information Centers provide general assistance to people who do not have attorneys. Assistance is provided in the areas of family law, evictions, small claims, name changes, guardianship, conservatorship, probate and restraining orders. You can also find information about upcoming workshops and other available assistance.
Computers - Computers provide access to the Court's Internet.  They may also be used to complete legal documents, conduct research, find additional resources and access court records.  Please note that there is a fee of $0.50 per page to print copies from a court file.    
Self-Help Publications - Self-help books covering various areas of law are available for public use while visiting the Self-Help Information Center.  Subjects include divorce, grandparent rights, landlord rights, tenant rights, small claims and other topics. 
Form Packets - Commonly used form packets of legal documents are available.  For instance, there are form packets for Unlawful Detainer, Divorce, and Default Judgment (Divorce). 
Brochures - Brochures providing general and specific information on a variety of topics are also available.
There is no fee to use the centers or any assistance provided. However, you may need to pay for copies and court filing fees at the clerk's office.

Who We Serve

  • Riverside County
Is this organization accessible by wheelchair? Yes
Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired? Yes

Type of Help

This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
Last Review and Update: Oct 14, 2016
Back to top