Who We Are
Founded in 1972, Advancing Justice - ALC is the nation's first legal and civil rights organization serving low-income Asian and Pacific Islander (API) communities. Advancing Justice - ALC strives to defend and empower the API community through a three-pronged strategy of community organizing, direct legal services, and strategic impact litigation.
These are the areas we focus on:
- The Criminal Justice Reform Program
- The Workers' Rights Program
- The Housing Rights Program
- The Immigrant Rights Program
- The National Security and Civil Rights Program challenges