How to Get Help
||(510) 302 - 2222 ext. 4
- Monday 8:30 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am to noon and 1 pm to 4:30 pm
Who We Are
VLSC provides pro bono legal services to income eligible self-represented litigants in Alameda County through pro per assistance clinics including:
- family law
- low-income landlord eviction assistance
- domestic violence restraining orders
- unlawful detainer mediation
VLSC provides free direct legal assistance to Alameda County's low-income population by mobilizing volunteer attorneys to provide pro bono service.
Who We Serve
- Cantonese Chinese / 粵語
- Mandarin Chinese / 简体中文
- Spanish / Español
|Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
|Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Must meet income guidelines or be over 60.
Type of Help
|This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
Last Review and Update: Nov 28, 2016