Southwest Justice Center

How to Receive Services (Intake)
To get legal help or services, please call (951) 777-3147 or visit in person Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm

30755-D Auld Road
Murrieta, CA 92563
United States

Areas Served
Riverside County
Who We Are

Self Help Centers can help with filing paperwork and understanding court processes. Self Help Center staff do not give legal advice or representation. This is a good option for someone representing themselves in court, and in situations where legal aid cannot help. 

Information Reviewed On
Was this page helpful?