Riverside Legal Aid - Indio Office

How to Receive Services (Intake)
This location does not offer drop in assistance at this time. To get legal help or services please call (760) 347-9456. For eviction prevention and rental assistance program please call (951) 888-22039. For bankruptcy serivces please email riversideprosebankruptcyclinic@gmail.com or call (951) 778-9878. Bankruptcy clinic is open for walk-ins.

82632-C Highway 111
Indio, CA 92201
United States

(760) 347-9456
Areas Served
Riverside County
Who We Are

Riverside Legal Aid (RLA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in 1982 to provide free legal services to low-income residents of Riverside County who cannot afford an attorney. RLA provides legal services only in civil cases (not criminal cases) particularly in the following areas:

  1. Family law (dissolution, child and spousal support and visitation, restraining orders, paternity and child custody)
  2. Landlord/tenant
  3. Guardianship
  4. Conservatorship
  5. Bankruptcy
  6. Federal District Court civil cases
  7. Debtor-creditor/consumer issues

Attorneys from Riverside County provide the services on a volunteer basis in various clinics operated by RLA or from individual attorneys on a pro bono direct representation basis in limited circumstances, depending on the type of services you are seeking. RLA serves only low-income (LSC-eligible) residents of Riverside County (or non-residents with cases in Riverside County courts), except in the Bankruptcy and Federal District Court pro se self-help clinic, in which all unrepresented people are welcome without regard to income.

No fees are ever charged for services. Except in Bankruptcy/Federal Civil Self-Help clinic, the household income generally must be below 125% of federal poverty level, with some limited exceptions.

This organization is accessible by wheelchair and powerchair
This organization provides access aids for people who are deaf or hard of hearing
Medicaid Eligible
Mentally Ill
Over 60
Person living with HIV/AIDS
Person with Disabilities
Related to person living with HIV/AIDS
Survivor of Domestic Violence
U.S. Citizen or Documented Immigrant
Under 18
Information Reviewed On
Organization Type
Legal Aid
Was this page helpful?