Riverside Family Law Court Self-Help Information Center

How to Receive Services (Intake)
To get legal help or services, please fill out the assistance form listed on their website.

4175 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501
United States

Areas Served
Riverside County
Who We Are
Self-Help Information Centers provide general assistance to people who do not have attorneys. Assistance is provided in the areas of family law, evictions, small claims, name changes, guardianship, conservatorship, probate and restraining orders. You can also find information about upcoming workshops and other available assistance.
Computers - Computers provide access to the Court's Internet.  They may also be used to complete legal documents, conduct research, find additional resources and access court records.  Please note that there is a fee of $0.50 per page to print copies from a court file.    
Self-Help Publications - Self-help books covering various areas of law are available for public use while visiting the Self-Help Information Center.  Subjects include divorce, grandparent rights, landlord rights, tenant rights, small claims and other topics. 
Form Packets - Commonly used form packets of legal documents are available.  For instance, there are form packets for Unlawful Detainer, Divorce, and Default Judgment (Divorce). 
Brochures - Brochures providing general and specific information on a variety of topics are also available.
There is no fee to use the centers or any assistance provided. However, you may need to pay for copies and court filing fees at the clerk's office.
Community Groups
Medicaid Eligible
Mentally Ill
Over 60
Person living with HIV/AIDS
Person with Disabilities
Related to person living with HIV/AIDS
Survivor of Domestic Violence
U.S. Citizen or Documented Immigrant
Under 18
Information Reviewed On
Organization Type
Court Programs
Spoken Languages
Spanish / Español
Was this page helpful?