501 - 12th Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
The Western States Pension Assistance Project is a pension counseling project within LSNC that provides services free of charge. We serve callers of all ages and income levels who live or have worked in California, Arizona, Nevada or Hawaii. There are no age or income requirements to this project.
Our knowledgeable pension team can help understand your retirement plan rights and claim the benefits you have earned, regardless of the type of company or retirement benefit involved. They also assist with:
- tracking down benefits from previous employers;
- working through the claims and appeals process;
- helping you understand your rights as a former or surviving spouse;
- correcting pension benefit calculations; and
- addressing overpayment demands.