421 N. Oak St.
Ukiah, CA 95482
Who We Are
Legal Services of Northern California (LSNC) provides free legal advice to individuals and groups who meet income eligibility requirements. Eligibility requirements are determined by the Legal Services Corporation. Services range from brief advice and counsel to representation, depending on the client's needs, LSNC priorities and the resources available.
The LSNC-Ukiah office provides assistance in the following areas:
1. Housing (Tenants' Rights, Land Use and Affordable Housing Advocacy)
2. Public Benefits (CalWorks, CalFresh, General Assistance, SSI)
3. Health Rights: Medi-cal or CMSP.
4. Consumer Rights for Seniors
5. Planning for Incapacity: Powers of Attorneys and Advanced Health Care Directives for Seniors
6. Elder Abuse
7. Criminal Records Clean-Up Project
8. Guardianship (over a child) Project
9. Limited immigration work related to naturalization petitions.
This organization is funded by the Legal Services Corporation
This organization is accessible by wheelchair
This organization provides access for the hearing impaired
Person living with HIV/AIDS
Person with Disabilities
Related to person living with HIV/AIDS
Survivor of Domestic Violence
U.S. Citizen or Documented Immigrant
Get out of here