Humboldt County Self-Help Center

How to Receive Services (Intake)
Assistance for other Civil related cases is offered by appointment only. To make an appointment, please contact the Self Help Center by phone at (707) 445-7256, menu option 5.

825 Fifth Street
Room 310
Eureka, CA 95501
United States

(707) 445 - 7526
Areas Served
Humboldt County
Who We Are

The Court's self-help centers provide assistance in the areas of both family law and non-family (civil) law. These services are available to all self-represented parties, regardless of income. The self-help center staff can provide you with information on your legal rights and obligations; they cannot provide you with legal advice. You should contact a private attorney if you want personalized advice or strategy, to have a confidential conversation, or to be represented by an attorney in court.

Community Groups
Medicaid Eligible
Mentally Ill
Over 60
Person living with HIV/AIDS
Person with Disabilities
Related to person living with HIV/AIDS
Survivor of Domestic Violence
U.S. Citizen or Documented Immigrant
Under 18
Information Reviewed On
Was this page helpful?