Immigration Through Adjustment of Status for Eligible Individuals from Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos

You may be eligible to get a green card (permanent residence) under the Indochinese Parole Adjustment Act if you meet all of the following conditions:

1. You are a native or citizen of Vietnam, Kampuchea (Cambodia), or Laos
2. You were inspected and paroled into the United States before October 1, 1997
3. You were paroled into the United States from Vietnam under the auspices of the Orderly Departure Program (ODP), a refugee camp in East Asia, or a displaced person camp administered by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Thailand
4. You were physically present in the United States prior to and on October 1, 1997
5. You are admissible to the United States
Authored by
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
Energy Level
Was this page helpful?