How to Apply to the Department of Homeland Security for Release from Immigration Custody

This booklet is for certain individuals in the custody of DHS who do not qualify under the law to ask an Immigration Judge to lower their bonds but who may qualify to ask the Immigration and Naturalization Service to set bonds in their cases or to let them leave the detention center without paying bonds.
Authored by
Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project, Inc.
Energy Level
Was this page helpful?