Child Support and Alimony from Military or Civilian Employee

Follow the instructions below to collect child support or alimony from any member of the military, military retiree, or civilian employee for these agencies: Department of Defense, Health and Human Services, Department of Veterans Affairs, Broadcast Board of Governors, Department of Energy.
Authored by
US Defense Finance and Accounting Service
Energy Level
Was this page helpful?